Joel L. Pettit David M. Edwards
- Greg T. Condray is Executive Vice President of Roan Resources, where he is responsible for geoscience and business development.
- Condray has 22 years of industry experience.
- Previously, he served as Exploration Manager in the Mid-Continent Division for EOG Resources, Inc.
- He has also served as Geoscience Manager for Chesapeake Energy Corporation, where he was responsible for the identification and development of the Haynesville, Eagle Ford and Powder River Basin assets.
- Condray earned a Master of Science and a Bachelor of Science in Geology from the University of Alabama.
Cookie and Privacy Settings